The next time you feel yourself struggling to come up with an idea, try mixing it up a little.
- If you usually work from home or an office, go and work from a local coffee shop for an hour (or two).
- If you usually create your art using paint, try using charcoal.
- If you usually write your ideas down using a computer, try thinking on paper and add colour.
- If you usually work inside, take your work outside.
- … You get the point.
By changing the way you work, you cause yourself to think differently. This may be exactly what you need, the next time you are stuck for an idea.
For more FREE ideas to help you boost your creative thinking, subscribe now, and get the latest articles as soon as they are published!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- Creative Thinking and the power of association - November 27, 2013
- Why your ideas are more valuable to you today, than ever before! - November 24, 2013
- It’s very easy to be different, but very difficult to be better - November 24, 2013