A great way to activate your creative thinking, is to ask yourself questions which require creative answers.
Here are a few questions, to get your creative juices flowing:
- If my (life, business, art, whatever) were perfect in every way, what would it look like?
- How can I (make major life/business improvement) and enjoy the process?
- If a stranger were to see what I have been feeding my mind with over the past 90 days, what kind of person would they think I’m becoming?
- What 1 thing would I start today, if I knew I could not fail?
Now, add a few questions of your own to that list and see what creative answers your mind generates for you!
Photo: entirely subjective
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- Video: Andy Warhol eating a hamburger. Is it art? - July 18, 2014
- Video: A quick look at the design genius of Dieter Rams - July 6, 2014
- A great little video about the Times New Roman font - June 19, 2014