A great way to activate your creative thinking, is to ask yourself questions which require creative answers.
Here are a few questions, to get your creative juices flowing:
- If my (life, business, art, whatever) were perfect in every way, what would it look like?
- How can I (make major life/business improvement) and enjoy the process?
- If a stranger were to see what I have been feeding my mind with over the past 90 days, what kind of person would they think I’m becoming?
- What 1 thing would I start today, if I knew I could not fail?
Now, add a few questions of your own to that list and see what creative answers your mind generates for you!
If you found this useful and would like lots more FREE information on developing your Creative Thinking, subscribe now and make sure you don’t miss a thing.
Photo: entirely subjective
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- Creative Thinking and the power of association - November 27, 2013
- Why your ideas are more valuable to you today, than ever before! - November 24, 2013
- It’s very easy to be different, but very difficult to be better - November 24, 2013