I read someone’s Twitter profile earlier. Apparently, she is an ‘ideas person’.
I say apparently, because there was nothing obvious to suggest that this person was a creative thinker.
I took a look at her blog and saw it hadn’t been updated for 6 months.
- The page that sold her services offered a tired list of generic offerings. There was nothing different or disruptive.
- Her Twitter updates were mainly retweets and quotes.
An ideas person?
It’s great to be an ideas person. It’s also perfectly fine to tell the world that you’re an ideas person. However, unless you get off your butt and do something with those ideas, you may find people struggle to believe you.
More importantly, without the oxygen of activity, those ideas never get the opportunity to fly and make a difference.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- Video: Andy Warhol eating a hamburger. Is it art? - July 18, 2014
- Video: A quick look at the design genius of Dieter Rams - July 6, 2014
- A great little video about the Times New Roman font - June 19, 2014